The Integral V Series SSD (V2) is an excellent choice for increasing storage and boosting performance for your desktop or laptop PC.
With a fantastic combination of fast data read/write and reliability, along with low power operation, the Integral V Series offers excellent great value.
Choose the V Series SSD to boost the performance of your existing hardware and extend its useful life. It will speed up your daily OS boot times and increase the speed of your applications, overall giving you the best experience of Solid State performance computing.
- Enhanced performance: faster boot than HDD, faster access to applications, enhanced productivity and increased efficiency.
- Read up to 500MB/s, Write up to 400MB/s.
- No mechanical parts: Highest reliability; less likely to fail than HDD; Extreme shock resistance; Zero noise; No heat generation.
- Low power consumption - improved battery life on laptops/netbooks.
- 2.5-inch form factor with SATA III 6Gbps interface (backward compatible with SATA 3Gbps and SATA 1.5Gbps).
- Performance: Faster boot than HDD, Faster access to applications, enhanced productivity and increased efficiency.
- Fully compatible with devices and OS that support the SATA standard.
- Non-volatile Flash Memory for outstanding data retention.
- Shock resistance - no moving parts enable the product to be used in tougher conditions.
- Silent operation - Noiseless.
- Ultra-efficient Block Management and Wear Levelling.
- Supports S.M.A.R.T. - Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology.
- CE, FCC and RoHS compliant.