Extends the maximum length for HDMI cables to up to 50 m whereby only a simple network cable is used between a sender and a receiver unit
The Digitus HDMI Extender Set, Full HD offers an extender solution of up to 50 m for the highest demands. It is used to transmit digital video and audio signals to a maximum length of up to 50 m. The highest supported video resolution is 1080p / 60Hz. The transmitter unit features an EDID switch, which can be used to regulate resolution and audio format of the output signal. The transmitter also has an HDMI Loop Out Port, which allows you to connect a local monitor. Thanks to PoC (Power over Cable) support, it is only the transmitter unit that needs to be powered. The package includes two bidirectional infrared units (transmitter, receiver), which can be used for the remote control of the connected input source.
- Extends the maximum length for HDMI cable to up to 50 m via a simple network cable
- Highest supported video resolution: 1080p / 60 Hz
- Supports CAT 6, CAT 6A, and CAT 7 network cables
- EDID Switch - Allows you to set resolution and audio format on the transmitter unit
- HDMI Loop Out - Allows you to connect a local monitor to the transmitter unit
- Supports PoE (Power over Ethernet) - thus no power supply is required for the receiver unit