The KVM 4K Extender with HDBaseT 2.0 Technology offers an affordable solution with rich features that address the ever increasing demands of high resolution video extension making it the perfect choice for advanced users. Quick set up, ease of use, and space saving size makes it the perfect choice also for the most novice user. As an added benefit, the KVM 4K Extender can operate using existing CATx cable infrastructur.
The extender includes a local unit that attaches to the CPU and a remote unit that connects the user's KVM console. But you can also plug in a monitor on the local side—which is great for monitoring and administration right at the computer.
Use the KVM 4K HDBT Extender to send high-resolution 4K@60Hz HDMI video over existing standard CATx cables. Using CAT6/6a/7 cables, the KVM Extender supports distances up to 100m, using CAT5e cabling, distances up to 90m are possible. HDMI 1.4 compliant, the extender transmits 4K60 resolutions with a color spectrum (Chroma subsampling rate) of 4:2:0, 8-bit color, with a bandwidth throughput of 10.2Gbps max.
USB HID and high-speed USB 2.0
The KVM 4K HDBT Extender features an USB-Host with USB 2.0 throughput built into the transmitter unit and a 4-Port USB Hub built into the receiver unit. Connect USB HID devices such as keyboard and mouse as well as up to two high-speed USB 2.0 devices at speeds up to 480Mbps with pass through over HDBaseT up to 100m.
Stereo Audio and Serial
In addition, this KVM Extender is able to pass-through bi-directional analogue stereo audio and RS232. Connect and control two-way analog stereo audio. Perfect if you have audio files on a workstation far away from your desk.
Power over HDBaseT (PoH)
With integrated 48V PoH, you only need one power supply on one side (either transmitter/workstation or console/receiver side) to power both units. This is a perfect solution for situations where all plugs are used by other devices. Even better, the screwed in 12V power supply prevents the power from being accidentally disconnected.
HDBaseT 2.0 technology
This KVM Extender is using HDBaseT 2.0 technology. Therefore data, high quality uncompressed video, USB, audio, and power can all run together over one single existing CAT5e/6/6a/7 network cable. You can easily use your existing CATx infrastructure so there is no need for additional runs and unnecessary cable costs.
- Extend uncompressed 4Kx2K@60Hz/1080p@60Hz video up to 100m using Cat 6/6a/7 cables, or up to 90m using CAT5e cables
- Supports HDMI 1.4 with 4k@60Hz chroma sub-sampling 4:2:0, 8-bit
- HDBaseT 2.0 technology carries video, analog stereo audio, power, RS-232 and USB 2.0 signals
- With integrated 48V PoH (Power over HDBT), only one power supply is required to power both transmitter and receiver
- USB 2.0 pass-through: Connect keyboard, mouse, and two additional USB peripherals such as cameras at speeds up to 480 Mbps over the full distance of 100m
- Bi-directional Analog Stereo and RS232 pass-through over HDBaseT