- 8 Digital Inputs/Outputs.
- Drives high current and high voltage loads ideal for inductive, capacitive and resistive loads.
- Factory floor process control and automation.
- User friendly software interface, Legacy compatible.
- 0°C to +60°C Temperature range.
- Wall mountable.
Ethernet to DIO device: 8 digital input/output channels. Powerful ARM 80 MHz, 32 Bit CPU. Offers robust and intelligent 'control side' devices that provide the interface to systems on the 24V factory floor environment, commonly referred to as 'process side'. The device installs as a COM Port on the PC to give complete backwards compatibility essential for legacy applications.
Typical applications are control and switching of AC and DC motors, Fans, relay drivers, pumps, Voltage Regulators and Battery Chargers, LEDs and Bulbs, Air Conditioning, Heaters and Solenoids..